LidceManisa, Sardes, Sart
- Yazı Sistemi: Lidya Alfabesi
- Kültür: Lidya
- Tarihlendirme: MÖ 6.yy
- Sergilendiği yer: Metropolitan Sanat Müzesi
This stele once stood in a row of such monuments at the west end of the Temple of Artemis at Sardis.
The inscription is one of the best preserved and most important documents in the Lydian script. Although the letters are akin to those of Greek, the language itself was quite different and has not been completely deciphered. The inscription may be a judicial document related to the transfer of goods from an individual named Mlimnas to the sanctuary of Artemis.
Text from the Metropolitan Museum of Art label.
- Atrastas’ın mermer steli 0,00 km
- Sardes Sinagogu Steli 0,00 km
- Sardes Lidce – Aramice Çift Dilli Yazıt 0,00 km
- Sardes Yunanca – Lidce Çift Dilli Yazıt 0,00 km
- Haliller Mezar Steli 39,77 km